Panama is prepared to welcome international travelers. Visit Panama has implemented biosecurity protocols that ensure the safety of both travelers and locals as the destination reopens for tourism and business travel. Learn about this protocols by visiting the following link:
We are also ready to receive you! We have implemented the following health and safety protocols to provide a safe experience in our programs and tours.
- All of our transportation vehicles will be sanitized before and after each tour.
- Travelers will go through temperature control before boarding the vehicle with a digital thermometer. Maximum temperature 37°C for entry.
- Should not have any visible symptoms of COVID-19.
- Travelers, guides and drivers should wear a facemask during the tour.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available throughout the tour.
- Groups will be handled with a maximum of 10 people per tour and guide.
- The guide will remind travelers to keep a 2-meter distance from each other but it is under the responsibility of everyone to do so.
- Before each tour, our guide will do a briefing of the protocols of each site (museums, visitor centers, national parks, etc.)